Nicki Minaj has reached a milestone that is fairly hard to atone in the United States alone as a rapper in the game. But she has done it.
Nicki is the first female rapper this year alone who accumulated these numbers. Despite not releasing an album in 4 years, these numbers are quite impressive.
A Recap of her Milestones this year alone
- Nicki Minaj’s Do We Have A Problem outsells songs on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Sold-Out Tickets in less than 24 hours.
- We Go Up, is the song of the summer in my book.
- We Go Up Music Video attained 1 million views in under 12 hours.
- Gaining millions of followers every week on her social media pages
- Partnership with Amazon
- Nicki Minaj x Marc Jacobs
- MaximBet Investor, and Maxim Magazine Creative Director
- First female rapper to headline Rolling Loud
- She has recently reached 200 million followers on Instagram.
- Queen Radio has new buildings and a brand new platform.
It’s only the first half of the year and Nicki has attained so much. Well done Onika, don’t step off these girls’ necks.